Sunday 27 July 2014

Entering school

As part of our Health topic this term 'Safe From Harm' we have been learning about the 3 different entry and exits to Arahoe School. Some of Room 14 come through Grandison Crescent others by Arahoe Road and also Pimento Place. We visited each access and we had to write why we thought our entry was the safest. Here's what some of us wrote.

"I come into school at Grandison Cresent, I think it's the safest way because the cars are parked in the car park" -Nathan

"I come into school through Grandison Crescent, I think it's the safest way because there are fences."- Bridget

"I come to school through Arahoe Road. I think Arahoe Road is the safest way because there are patrols to help us cross the road." -Warner

"I come into school through Pimento Place. I think Pimento Place is the safest way to come to school because it's quiet and a policeman lives on the street." - Sweta













No comments:

Post a Comment